About Burstyn Inc.
Burstyn Inc. is a full-service public relations, event management and brand building agency, for corporate clients and companies in the media, arts, fashion, lifestyle and hospitality sectors.
The Job Summary: Communications Intern, Burstyn Inc.
The Communications Intern position supports the account team members with their day-to-day responsibilities managing clients and executing campaigns. Intern responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Monitors and tracks editorial and social media coverage for multiple clients.
• Finds and flags stories while monitoring media
• Maintains and updates existing media lists.
• Coordinates and executes media mailings.
• Proofread communications materials to ensure their accuracy
• Reviews publications and identifies trends.
• Assists with event research including venues, food and beverage, supplies, travel arrangements, and décor (florals, linens, color schemes, etc.).
• Assist with on-site production and clean up for events as necessary.
• Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
• Successfully multitasks within collaborative team structure and open work environment.
• Displays excellent communication skills including writing and research skills.
• Communicates regularly and promptly so everyone is up to date and in the loop.
• Respectfully takes direction from supervisors and managers.
• Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line please write: Communications Intern.
Please note, only those under consideration will be contacted directly.